sleepovers

On the weekend my mum told haylee to come over to have a play but by the time she had left I had already packed my bag to go to her house for the night we got back to her house and we had sat down then wanted to do some musicals so we were do I ng that then mia decided to join so we ended up doing duos with her I think we made probably 15 of them that shows how bored we were then we started getting tired so we went to bed we woke up and got ready to go play at my house then left to play. After a long day at mine we then went to carlees party it was fun then I came home and relxed

6 thoughts on “sleepovers

1. Luwana, I wonder if you have read any of my comments on your work? I have asked you to type it onto a Word document and then let me help you edit it.
    There is nothing wrong with what you are writing – it is great – but you are not using capital letters and full stops. If you read the post above out loud, you will run out of breath by the time you get to the first full stop, Haylee is a proper noun and she MUST have a capital letter.
    Please see me in class so that we can go over it together.

2. Hi Luwana, I’m Silvia…. Do you remember me?
    How’s life there? Here it’s all ok 🙂
    I hope you’re writing back.
    Love,
    Silvia, your italian pen pal 🙂

1. hi Alice and Silvia Bodee does not have a blog because our class got to choose if we wanted to but he said no he just wanted to do not the same as a few others I guess.