Mullewa muster and rodeo

On Saturday the 4th of June Shari, Mum, Aunty Tracy and I went to Mullewa for a rodeo. We left at 6:45 in the morning to go through to Geraldton. When we got to Gero we went to McDonalds and I ordered 2 hash browns and an apple juice. Then we hit the road again, because Shari and I were so excited for our first rodeo.

When we got to Mullewa it was raining so much, when we got to the entrance gate we got soaked because our windows had to be down. We then finally got in and mum finally found a camping area, we then put our tent up and went to watch the rodeo. We were watching it for 1 hour and then went to go have some lunch.

After we had lunch we went straight back to go watch the rodeo, this time we watched it for 6 hours. There was so much drama, it was so cool watching the bulls, baby cows, horses and clowns. We then headed back to the tent for dinner and to relax for a bit, then it was all action again we went to go and watch the bands, All up there were 4 bands then I felt really tired so I went to bed. The next morning at 9 mum and I went to go pat horses. We saw a cute and beautiful horse.  He was dressed up in a compression suit, he was a cutie. After we saw that we got in the car and headed home. I hope I go next year.