about me

I have 4 people living in my house a sister my mum my dad and me. My family would say that there are 5 family members in the house because we hate to leave our dog out his name is mambo he has grown up with me my whole life. I am 13 turning 14 next year in April. I have an interest in many things my favourite is horses I love hanging out with them there is one horse at the ranch that I have grown up with for a long time. I’m also interested in swimming my dad and I go Cray fish catching. One of my favourite sports to do on the land instead of horse riding is soccer it is really enjoyable.

My school is called Kalbarri district high school it has around 230 students in it which is a small school the biggest class has around 28 students in it. In Kalbarri we have 12 weeks of holidays in a year so my favourite holiday is the Christmas and my birthday times. They are the best because then I get mini gifts.

My town is called Kalbarri it is small and very coastal. It does not have Subway and KFC which a few of us probably wish it did. In Kalbarri we only have around 2 to 3 thousand people which are not big enough for lots of shops like big cities. The main shops we have are supermarkets and IGA’s we have a pub a tavern, 3 restaurants and 1 or 2 op shops in town we have 3 hairdressers and 1 post office.